Saturday, July 25, 2009

Demo day and market photos

Don't forget, ABF members, you can pick up postcards for the November sale at our tent and do some shopping at the market. I got some beautiful hanging baskets today, one for $10! Plus there is lots of fresh farm produce and B.C. fruit. OMG! don't forget the cupcakes! Here are some older photos including a shot at our last meeting and some pictures I took in May at the market. B-B-Q plans are in the works and it will be in August. I will send an email with the details when they are firm. Can't wait!

The sole male Super-fly member, demonstrating some techniques at the Demo Day/meeting.

A doggie at the market that I wanted to steal! He was soooo cute!

I took this picture of a bunch of potted hydrangeas in May at the Market. Sadly, I was rushing and it was out of focus so I made this out of focus shot into an 'oil painting' using my photo program. Click on it to really see the oil painting effect. Cool eh!
Cindy

No comments: